What is Homeopathy
Homeopathy is an integrated system of medicine based on treating the individual with highly diluted substances.
Homeopathic medicines are prepared by serial dilution with shaking by forceful striking (which homeopaths term succession) after each dilution, under the assumption that this increases the effect of the treatment. Homeopaths call this process potentization. Dilution often continues even past the point of any original substance molecules remaining.
Scientifically it cannot yet be explained precisely how homeopathy works, but new theories in quantum physics are going some way towards shedding light on the process. What we do know is that carefully selected homeopathic medicines act as a trigger to the body’s healing processes.
Homeopathic medicines can be safely used alongside conventional medicines and will not interfere with the action of medicines prescribed by a doctor.
“Carefully selected homeopathic medicines act as a trigger to the body’s healing processes.”
Facts about Boiron
- Boiron is one of the largest manufacturers of homeopathic medicines in the world
- A family owned international company dedicated to the development of homeopathy in the world.
- Founded in 1932 in France by two brothers: Henri and Jean Boiron.
- Public company, present in more than 80 countries, 4000 employees
- Boiron funds independent research teams in Europe and the United States.
Boiron’s Operating Principles
- Ethics – respect for the uniqueness of homeopathic medicines
- Rigour – pharmaceutical expertise
- Innovation – exploring and perfecting techniques for homeopathy
- Reliable medicines
- Quality – controlling the manufacturing environment
- Clinical research – company will launch about 80 new studies
- Availability – making quality homeopathic products available worldwide